WEATHER: Weather permitting each team will play 3 games in the tournament
MATCH UPS: Match ups will be determined by:
- Best record
- If two teams are tied then the winner will be decided from head to head competition.
- If two, three, or more teams are tied then the winner will be the team that gives up the fewest runs.
- If ties still exist, then run deferential between runs allowed and runs score will be used.
- The team that is playing at their home field is the home team.
GAME BALL: Each team shall provide 2 game balls to the umpires at each game.
SCOREBOOK: Each team is responsible for keeping an accurate scorebook, this scorebook must be shown to the Regional director if you when the berth to regional or world series.
SUBMITTING SCORES: Winning coach is responsible to submit the score by through their respective team’s Coaches Dugout. Questions? Contact: NEED CONTACT INFORMATION
GAME FORMAT: Games are 7 innings on Sunday.
In AABC Tournament competition for the Stan Musial,
Connie Mack, Don Mattingly, Mickey Mantle, Ken Griffey Jr.,
Sandy Koufax, Nolan Ryan, Pee Wee Reese, and Gil Hodges
Divisions, shall be legally completed after five (5) innings if the
visiting team is ahead by at least eight (8) runs and after four and
one-half (41/2) innings if the home team is ahead by at least eight
(8) runs. In the Willie Mays, Jackie Robinson, and Roberto
Clemente Divisions, shall be legally completed after four (4)
innings if the visiting team is ahead by at least eight (8) runs and
after three and one-half (31/2) innings if the home team is ahead by
at least eight (8) runs.
CHANGES / ADJUSTMENTS: Please make sure you communicate with any changes or adjustments in your schedule to NEED CONTACT INFORMATION. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK ONLINE SCHEDULE THE NIGHT BEFORE GAMES…